Join Fair and Factual as a founding member by signing up for a monthly donation of $10 a month or more. Founding members receive monthly gifts, training calls, and are the first to hear about new resources and opportunities from Fair and Factual.
Plus, you’re monthly donation will go directly to supporting students across California, and help give educators the tools they need to create safe, welcoming educational environments.
Other Ways to Show Your Support
EMPLOYEE MATCHING PROGRAM – DOUBLE THE DONATION
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs where they will match any charitable contribution and/or volunteer hours made by their employees. If you are interested, Fair + Factual meets all the criteria for these programs and we would be happy to help you make this happen. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
TO DONATE BY CHECK
Please make check payable to “Social Good Fund” and write “Fair and Factual” in the Memo field of your check.
If you are part of a nonprofit, community organization, and/or an individual that wants to be a partner to help sponsor any of the actions below (even if it is partial) please email email@example.com
Fund a Specific need
Digital Tool Kit for Parents
We will be creating a free, downloadable toolkit with graphics, messaging, and clear overviews and FAQ’s regarding the FAIR Act for parent groups looking to support their school district in implementing FAIR Act compliant curriculum.
Book Box Donations for School Libraries
We are putting together themed book boxes to donate to school libraries. Theme examples include Black History Month, Women’s History Month, Asian Pacific Heritage, Celebrate Chinese New Year, and more!
$300 per box donation
Materials for multicultural art projects
Crayons, paper, art project outlines all included.
$55 per donation
If you are a school looking for donations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How are funds used?
- Empowering parents to communicate with their school district in support of inclusive education with resources and trainings.
- Themed box kits to bring the learning home – each kit is themed and includes, books, an art project, family question sheet, and a surprise gift.
- Digital Tool kit to help organize local support of the FAIR Act
- Speaker Series to as part of community conversations
- Connecting districts with teacher trainings opportunities
- Donating needed materials
- Book Donations
- Collecting / Delivering period supplies for students
- Student Art Projects to give a voice to student experience
- Partnerships with organizations to empower students to continue learning, outside the classroom
- Hosting Students Speaker Panels for peer-to-peer conversation, teaching, and healing
We are a 100% volunteer organization.
Our goal is to create fair representation and factual curriculum through community action and partnerships with educators. There is a clear need for more support of marginalized students within the educational system. Through resources, partnerships, and thoughtful conversation we can come together in respect and understanding, building a safe and welcoming learning environment.
Fair + Factual is a fiscally sponsored project of Social Good Fund, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation (EIN 46-1323531). All donations made to SGF on behalf of Fair + Factual are 100% tax-deductible.
Questions? You can email us at email@example.com